Monday, September 11, 2006

finally settled

Me and my dad on campus.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My hallway. (Sorry, this is as far out as I wanted to go this morning. Maybe later I'll post pictures of the street and the building.)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Walking into my apartment.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The closet to the left. Yes, I took a picture of my closet. This mostly just serves to prove that I do have coats.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dressing room to the right, and the door to the bathroom
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now with the bathroom door open.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The "living room." A big painting is going over the couch just as soon as I, you know, paint it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The bedroom/office
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The "dining room"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Table set for an imaginary dinner party
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kitchen
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From the other side
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have a kitchen door! (I don't even have a bedroom door, so this is very exciting...)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The stove from hell (and my coffee maker - now that I don't have a job I have to drink coffee at home...)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The bookshelf and view from the couch (yes, that is a life-size Anakin Skywalker cardboard cutout. I'm not completely grown up.)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The picture collage over my desk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
View from my desk if I turn around
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What I wake up to every morning
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger Dandreeg said...

Your apartment looks so cool! I am not going to lie to you though Anakin makes your dining room table look so tiny in those pictures lol.

9/12/2006 4:41 PM  
Blogger Halley said...

you have games! I love games! we're so having a game night. no, really. I'm coming over.

11/14/2006 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home